Monday, April 11, 2005

Lawn and Garden

My lawn mower was picked up today during lunch. I came home from work...left as soon as I could after 6:00 p.m. and ate dinner. I cut the grass. Cutting the grass this early is out of the ordinary for me. I put it off as long as possible.
It feels good to get it done. It is supposed to rain this week.
Oooooh. The magnolia tree is in full bloom. I was sitting outside eating cold grapes (yum) and smelling the tree! The scent is wonderful. I don't remember the pink magnolia's smelling that good!
I watched the pink tulips ponder opening. They will be wonderful. I hope I get to see them bloom.
Vacation next week! To Cleveland to a Dr appointment and visit the M's. I just need to see about B & A watching the dogs. I'll probably be out of town for at least 4 days. Lovely thinking about it.
thanks to everyone for posting comments. I'll be answering questions soon.

No comments: