Friday, April 29, 2005

Name My Blog!

That's right! Name My Blog!
Please submit you're entry as a comment to this blog posting. The winner (decided by me and my decision is totally final) will receive a hand knitted scarf. I'll cover the details of yarn, design and such later.
I'm looking for a Blog name that gives an idea to the world what my blog is about. (see categories) Special interest will be given to technology and knitting. :) And you'll need to come up with the subtitle too. Remember....I can be sarcastic.
Go for it!

These are the orginal comments posted on the old blog

Net One, Purl Two-A technical yarn
Posted by: Steve at April 30, 2005 10:02 AM
Gerald, you may regret asking for suggestions�So far, I've come up with:
Purls of Wisdom
Purls Before Whine
Knit Picking
Knitted Brow
Knit Knack
Knit Wit and Wisdom
and best of all�no offense!�
The KnitWit
Posted by: n-cubed at April 30, 2005 02:19 PM
These have some real potential! What was the name of that woman knitter in Tale of Two Cities?
Posted by: Gerald at May 1, 2005 01:32 AM
All I remember from her part in the movie (I saw it a looooong time ago) was her toothless cackle and screaming "Guillotine!Guillotine!" (spelling?), while knitting.
You could call it that...cacklecackle...."Guillotine! Guillotine!...knit one, behead two....
Posted by: Trix at May 2, 2005 06:51 PM
Madame Defarge
Posted by: Gerald at May 2, 2005 08:08 PM
How about Spinning Yarns with Madam Defarge?
Posted by: scOtt at May 3, 2005 10:36 AM
I put my new one in the wrong category on here.
It was
Hue & Double-Click
From Thought To Form: The Color & Sound of Knitting
Hugs,
Abby
Posted by: Abby at May 4, 2005 11:15 AM
Or hmmm. . .
Twisted Stitches
Off of Steve's Knit Knack
Knit-Knot-Pattern-Work (I know! Cheesy.)
Through The Loop
Knit & Purl TEXTiles (Okay, more cheesy.)
Slipping The Pattern
HAHAHAHA Here ya go:
Fruit Loops Just Teasing!
Gathered Stitches
I think I'll stop here. I'm starting to get dizzy.
Hugs,
Abby
Posted by: Abby at May 4, 2005 11:28 AM
This comes from Mary who posted this to my yahoo account.
Jerry's techno stick tricks.

There once was a knitter named Jer
who could toss his sticks in the air
when they came down
each stitch was a crown
wrapped with love ordinaire
Mary who usually writes naughty limericks
Posted by: Gerald at May 5, 2005 01:09 AM

No comments: