Monday, April 4, 2005

Teaching Knitting

On Saturday evening, I was invited to a party at B&V's house. It was a pot luck and good fun with great people. It's lovely when people can get together and enjoy themselves.
An added benefit, E, a 7 yr old watched me knit the last time I babysat and he wants to learn to knit. Of course, he's the perfect age to learn knitting. I took over some acrylic, variegated yarn and needles. He did a row of 14 sts and is getting it. I also taught Mom to knit so she can help out.
I'm hoping to go over on Saturday to provide about 30 minutes of knitting. Should be lots of fun!
The M's read me the quote to help with remembering how to complete the knit stitch. Okay, all together now!
In through the front door,
Run around the back,
Out through the window,
Off Jump Jack!

No comments: