Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ram Club 3.2

Spoiler Alert
Ram Club Spoiler
I share my new shipment for the Ram Club 3. Ram Club 3



The yarn is Verve, a superwash merino yarn that is a light fingering weight yarn.  There are 300 yards to each skein.  Two colors: Summer Solstice and Winter Solstice. The colors of these yarns are incredibly beautiful.  Winter Solstice has a teal to golden brown to raspberry.  Amazing dyeing.  A.maz.ing.  The Summer Solstice is beautiful as well.  Yellows into yellow green and gray.  I need to find a project to work these yarns to work together.
I don't like the yarns in the pattern.  I like the pattern.  I like the yarn.  I don't like the two together. 

I wonder if Akimbo or Daybreak would be nice.


Ram Club 4: Accessories I like knowing that I'm getting socks.  I'm thinking if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

No comments: