Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksmas Presents!


Thanksmas Presents!
Originally uploaded by knittingbrow
Each year my family celebrates Thanksgiving and Christmas on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We have a gift exchange and this year I received knitting books from my Amazon Wishlist!

Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders edited by Judith Durant and Sock Club: Join The Knitting Adventure by Charlene Schurch and beth Parrott. Both of these books were in my hands two weeks ago at Borders. I told myself I needed to see if I got them as a gift. I'm very glad I waited. They both are filled with great patterns.

2 comments:

Cat Herself said...

And look how happy you are! Did you have a good time with the fam?

mearl said...

I'm so pleased to see you are doing well and enjoying time with your family. (Pumpkin pie and mistletoe . . . sounds like fun.) I've been missing your video podcasts and look forward to seeing your next update after the holidays. Happy Thanksmas! Happy knitting! -- Martha