Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sweater Find

I've recently started going to thrift stores again. I've been losing weight and need some new clothes and have found some wonderful clothes that fit me now. Today's adventure was no different. I found two pairs of brown shoes (that look great after they were polished), two jackets, and a hand-knit Aran sweater. I spotted the sweater and wasn't sure if it was hand-knitted. I could see no tags and there was that special quality about it. I tried it on. It was scratchy and slightly large on me and should fit DH. Here's the sweater:



And the back:



I think this is an amazing find for $5.99. :)
Look at the front details:



And the back details:



I'm washing it a couple of times today and putting conditioner on it to soften it. DH has sensitive skin (*giggle*). If he won't wear it, I'll use it as a jacket.

No comments: