Friday, September 9, 2011

I Wore the Tahoe Vest

Wednesday, I wore the Tahoe Vest I completed on the Boys Fishing Trip (or is that Boy's...I need a little help on this, N-cubed).
Here's the front:



Here's the back:



I'm very happy with the end result. I heard compliments on the vest and they felt great (as did the sweater).

I used the EPS basics for the sweater and the Alberta pattern by Jared Flood for assistance with the finishing.

I'll be knitting more vests. I currently have the Dr Memory Vest on the needles. Yarmando is currently knitting a version of that vest. we both have adjusted the pattern to be in-the-round with steeks (not steaks with BBQ sauce).

I'm currently doing a shawlette test knit that needs completed by Wednesday. I'm a little worried that I'm going to miss the deadline because I'm losing 4 hours of knitting time tomorrow. I hope to vlog about the test knit this weekend. Here's a peek of the garter center section. I am pleased with the colors.



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

This is a great picture. Love the sweater.

Robin said...

Looking good! :)

Anonymous said...

Boys' fishing trip, since you asked.