Monday, June 7, 2010

Finished Socks!

Well, they are footies from the Little Box of Socks by Charlene Schurch and Beth Parrott. There are a few really nice socks in this gem of a book. The first pair used Cascade Fixation and the Golf/Athletic Socks pattern. I'm pleased with how they turned out.  I did make a few alterations. I did a K2P2 rib for 12 rows instead of the suggested rolled edge.  I do like the garter heel but will combine it with a slipped stitch heel for my next pair.

The new pair of socks uses the Waves and Piers pattern.  I wanted to take advantage of some of the stripping yarn in my stash and wanted to make the socks more interesting.  This pattern should do nicely.  I'm using the Regia yarn in the Kaffe Fassett Colors.



More details on both these projects will be added to my Ravelry page shortly.

No comments: