Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mary Ann Crago


I walk around the Visual Learning: Connecting Readers to Art display by a co-worker and great artist, Mary Ann Crago.
She has a blog I think you should visit. Go ahead and click the link. I'll wait but please come back.

What did you think? I am inspired by her process. I'm lucky because she encourages me to make some "art" and has recommended a few books to help overcome the blocks preventing me from creating. She might even be willing to trade a piece of her work for some of my knitting. That makes me feel really good and I believe she would value the knitting as much as I would value her art.

I have Mary Ann's permission to post the photos I have in a flickr set. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Thanks for the eye candy! I really like the boxes and my favorite is "Keys to the Night."

Cat Herself said...

I love Mary Ann, and her work. Thanks for sharing!