Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's Different?

What's different?What's different part 2?

Can you see what is different in these two pictures?

I'm not wearing my wedding band in the second photo. My 5 year relationship ended unexpectedly in December and the final move out happened Saturday. I feel very sad about this because I thought it was different than it was. I cannot say horrible things about knitSB and I wish him well. We'll still see each other because of the puppehs.

I spent Sunday cleansing, cleaning, and rearranging the house to help it feel different. It will take time to get all of it finished, mostly because I have big ideas and only little time with work.

The blogging/vlogging will resume as I have knitting to share. Go hug the ones you love. You never know when they won't be there.

10 comments:

Songferret said...

Nicely expressed.

Jim Brochowski said...

Hang in there my friend. If you need anything I am always here.

Kay in New Mexico said...

Can you feel it? I am hugging you long distance, because you are very important to me.

Beth G said...

Aw crap - Gerald, I'm so sorry to hear this. I send you comfort, and wish you peace.

Robin said...

Gerald, so sorry to hear about your recent sadness, it's always hard to lose someone who has been an important part of your life.

Sarah said...

Sending love and hugs your way Uncle Jerry. XOXO

Cat Herself said...

Celebrate what you can, mourn what you must. That's my motto. Love you so much.

n-cubed said...

Deares Jerry, Sending my love from the Pacific Northwest.

Laura said...

Am thinking of you, as always, Laura

knittingbrow said...

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts. I'm adjusting ok and need to remember it will take me time.