Friday, June 8, 2012

I am a 15 year old boy

I am a 15 year old boy by knittingbrow
I am a 15 year old boy, a photo by knittingbrow on Flickr.

I saw this handspun yarn while at the Great Lakes Fiber Festival a couple of weeks ago. I read the contents twice to make sure I read what I read. I put the yarn down quietly and walked away.

Then my inner 15 yr old boy showed up. I giggled and had to walk back and take a picture. I share my adolescent, sick humor with the world.

Wait for it.
Wait for it.

The adult in me thinks it is probably CVM, whatever that is... but the kid in me laughs that is it hand spun yarn.

Carry on.

3 comments:

read2akid said...

Right there with you. Too funny.

Zach said...

Lol... I think we all have our moments of childish snickers. Though CVM stands for California Variegated Mutant which is a breed of sheep.

Anonymous said...

OK.... was drinking morning coffee and just about splattered the computer screen from laughing.

Thanks!