Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Distracted By Lace!

ack!  I'm not blogging because any free time I have is being spent on knitting lace!  I'm having lots of fun, really I am. 

I'm using the Leaf Lace pattern by the wonderful Evelyn A. Clark from Fiber Trends.

I worked at my LYS on Sunday and found a few more patterns to knit up by Evelyn. River Scarf will be next out of a Kaffe Fassett sock yarn.  

My sister will get the Leaf Lace shawl for Christmas.  I'm using the Araucania Ranco Multi yarn in a pretty dark blue. I'm almost finished with the 10th set of repeats.  I'm now able to see what "should" be happening without having to look at the graph. 

Sorry that I've not read or commented on blogs.  This lace distraction is unexpected. 

and of course, the planning for England for the end of October continues. 

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Don't be sorry. That shawl is very hard to put down and goes very quickly once you can see what's happening. Looking forward to seeing it!

Lynne said...

I was so glad to see you knitting lace being the beautiful knitter that you are.As I think knitting lace is peaceful.
Lynne