Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm in!

Got my Ravelry Invite this weekend!  I'm knittingbrow there as well. 

Where are you on the waiting list? 

Ah!  I'm running out of time!  I am teaching a class at my LYS for a scarf pattern that I wrote.  I'm still working on the final pattern and my lesson outline.  It will be great fun.  I used a Barbara Walker stitch pattern to create an interesting scarf pattern that lays flat.  I was inspired by the Chevron Scarf that everyone has been knitting.  I like using two colors to make a wonderful scarf.  The class is called scalloped scarf...but I want a more exciting name.  I'll post some pictures of the scarves and we'll see what you all think. 

Still knitting lace and need to get more done on it.  I don't think I'll be taking the lace to England when I go.  Socks will join me on my England trip.  21 days and counting! 

1 comment:

Susan Ripley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.