Sunday, October 21, 2007

And They're Off!

(actually on Monday but we're on the way to Cleveland to pick up the M's and that's where the flight leaves)

Packed.
Knitting decided and packed. I'm making up a sock pattern and think I'll be able to get at least one sock on on the flight over. Of course, I'm using size 0 needles with the Kaffe Fassett
sock yarn from Regia. I'm getting 10 sts to the inch so it's solid sock.

Just in case I need a knitting change, I have some additional sock yarn that I'll be able to knit on size 3 needles. Probably a plan sock pattern, but we'll see if there is any time.

(and I just threw in another sock pattern and yarn in my checked luggage)

Thanks for all of the supportive comments about my brother's death and my grieving.

Don't expect any blogging for the next 16 days at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a lovely, fantastic, wonderful time!!!!

xoxo