Sunday, October 21, 2007

I've overpacked!

So I'm taking a few things out.  *grin*

David was surprised that I snuck in a few more knitting projects into the checked luggage.  They won't take up much space, but I am taking them out.  i don't want to be distracted with additional options. 

David has written some wonderful vows that we'll be working on making the permanent vows for the ceremony.  They are lovely!  Sums up things quite nicely about love and relationships.  I am fortunate to find "my something better." 

Do you drink tea?
Do you use tea bags? 
The M's know of a woman who collects the tags from tea bags and donate them to turn them into wheelchairs.  So, if you're a tea drinker and are willing to collect the tags, let me know.  I can send you my address to send them to me.  Give me a heads up via email.  knittingbrow (AT) gmail (d0t)com

Cheers!

No comments: