Thursday, April 14, 2011

Taking Hurt to Bed


Taking Hurt to Bed
Originally uploaded by knittingbrow
This picture was taken on 3/31/2011 and I posted it privately to my flickr account. I discovered the picture again this morning and decided to share it. It just reminds me sometimes the small things I hold on to create more hurt than needed.

"I discovered this little word in my bed this morning. It got me thinking. I don't have a lot of hurt in my life. There is some. I no longer want to take the Hurt to bed with me. It's time to appreciate the reasons it is here and send it on its way. 'I'm breaking up with you. It's me, not you. I don't need you around anymore. Thanks for being part of my life but it's time I moved on.'" I consider this the part of my Spring Cleaning. :)

1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

Good for you. It's really hard to let go of that hurt. Sometimes I find that I can hide behind old hu.s and use them as an excuse not to try new things.