Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chop Wood, Knit Lace

Chop Wood, Knit Lace by knittingbrow
Chop Wood, Knit Lace, a photo by knittingbrow on Flickr.

I'm visiting my sister and BIL, Jack. Jack has generously agreed to help me learn to use a chainsaw (properly). I've had this chainsaw over 10 year and last used it during the Clinton administration. I need help to adjust the chain, lubricate it and ensure it works. Jack's going to help me take it apart, put it back together and use it to cut some of the logs you see in this picture. I think this is very cool.

I brought a lace project with me that needs completed and worked a bit on it last night. I'll snap a photo of it today.

My sister picked me up a flannel shirt so I can be lumberjack-like. There will be video of the adventure.

No comments: