Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recent Purchases: Avon Lake, Ohio

When I visited my sister in January, we had really horrible weather. We ventured out to visit two yarn shops. These are my purchases from this visit.



This was the trip that I did the repair on the christmas stockings.

We visited Birds of a Feather and French Creek Fiber Arts
Wonderful Wallaby pattern from Cottage Creations.
Brown Sheep Superwash Worsted and Superwash Bulky.
Harrisville New England Shetland in a great orange.
Lorna's Laces in Worsted. Hot and flame colors.
Legend Yarn...olympus...yarn from Japan.

after i posted this i realized that the title sounds like i purchased avon lake, ohio. i have not purchased avon lake ohio and do not intend to purchase the city. i doubt the city is for sale.

1 comment:

Deus Hache said...

I got a kick of of the James Dean Legend yarn. If I sold yarn I'd put hot guys on all of it. It doesn't make much sense though.