Sunday, June 3, 2007

MS&W 2007

Time for an update. I'll give an update of what's been going on over the next several posts.
Guess where I went? To the Maryland Sheep & Wool 2007. I'm fortunate to have been able to travel with Matt, Don, and KnitSB (blogless)to arrive in DC to stay with Micah.

Read Matt's entry about the MS&W first.
Now read Don's entry.
And finally, read Micah's.

I had a great time with these guys. The traveling out on Friday was no problem. I worked on Matt's socks, which were finished Friday night and given to Matt. It only took me from November to May to complete them. I did make Matt try them on quite a few times to make sure they fit, not to look at his feet.

Here are a few pictures of the MS&W 2007 from Knitting Brow.


h

All the cars parked to get into the place. We didn't arrive too late and we certainly weren't the first ones there! Nor were we the last.




Reality style pictures of us driving for breafast!





Reality style photos at the Lincoln memorial.

and look! It's knitSB being a tourist in DC. It was awfully nice to get the DC tour after having spent all day at the Sheep & Wool. I've never been to DC and was glad to see it.

Next post will be pictures of the yarn!

2 comments:

fisherdv78 said...

geesh, I was busted being a tourist. now I just need the long black socks and jesus sandals and I am all set. LOL

And this couple will stay together regardless whether or not we knit socks together :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.