Thursday, August 13, 2009

Albums I gave to knitSB



These are albums that I've given to knitSB to give a listen.

Eurythmics Savage with the song You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart (wow, there's a lot of detail with that "Savage" link)
Erasure Union Street with a nice version of Boy. This video isn't a good one of Boy, but it's live and sounds really close to the album version.
The Who's Tommy the New Musical a great version Tommy Can You Hear Me. I'm sorry that I couldn't find a link to a video for that.
Peter Gabriel US. I enjoyed Come Talk to Me and Digging In The Dirt (with great video visuals in the Peter fashion. He's such the video pioneer. )
The Beatles with Sgt Peppers' Lonely Hearts Club Band. I never know for sure, but is it always THE Beatles? or Beatles?
Pink Floyd The Final Cut I listened to this a lot while I was in college. I had to listen to the entire album (with headphones on) to get the entire experience.

Bonus videos
Brand New Day from Savage

No comments: