Monday, July 26, 2010

Oliver Sock 1 Progress



Ravelry Link to the Oliver Pattern by Marlowe Crawford.
Creatively Dyed Yarns Shop
I love turning a heel photo/post

I enjoyed knitting this sock. It's not a boring knit at all and doesn't take too much concentration that it took my attention away from conversation or a movie.

Yes, I'm magic-looping, yarmando. :)

I don't sound very happy in this vlog, do I?  I'm disappointed actually. I hoped the sock would fit better than it does and now I get to decide if I continue knitting it or "tink" it and start over. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I'll probably wear them more if they were knit on a 2.75 mm or 3.0 mm needle. Or I "tink" to the heel and do the larger size. I'll just wait and get some other opinions. In the meantime, I might cast on a pair of socks from the Lucy Neatby's Cool Socks, Warm Feet book.

No comments: