Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waves and Piers Socks Update: Heel

I've been enjoying the Waves and Piers Socks from the Little Box of Socks using the Kaffe Fassett yarn from Regia. Blogged here.

 

6 needles sticking out is pretty cool, huh?  Or at least I think it looks menacing so when people look in my direction they wonder "what is he doing?"  I worked on the kitchener stitch to close the first heel in a bar tonight with my brothers. The lighting was good but my needle size was just a bit too large. I have this hanging loop thing that I need to work on a bit more before I give up and simply pull the loop to the inside and tack it down. **grrr**

Did you see Cat made me into a puppet? How cool is that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sock sounds complicated to me with all the needles. I like using dpns though.
I did see that Cat made you into a puppet. hehe cute!