Wednesday, May 18, 2005

See? Knitters are fabulous

this email is from KnitMary, she gave me permission to post it here. I think this is a prime example of how nice knitters can be.
WOW, I called School House Press yesterday to find out about them kitting a sweater for me and was so suprised that Meg answered the phone. I know her voice from the video. She was so so sweet. I wanted a price for kitting the Celtic Swirl in Meg Swansen's Knitting and she gushed over me thanking ME for liking her design. She said it has not gotten a lot of attention. I think it's about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I decided to make it in graduating shades of natural undyed sheep colors using their unspun icelandic. Now if I could only plan for 5 extra hours a day I'd be in great shape.

I had a great time knitting and chatting and swigging coffee with you. Especially meeting our new friend- we'll have to call him Preach til we get his real name. I was quite suprised to see my name on your blog. too cute. So now I'm knitMary and GrannyMary.

Off to Hat and Sole to find some Birks. My feet love summer.

later,
KnitGrannyMary

No comments: