Monday, May 9, 2005

Surprise Jacket and Weekend Update

The casting on of the Suprise Baby Sweater went fine and I've knit about 22 garder ridges. A picture wouldn't be much fun right now as all you'll see is garter stitch *yawn*.
I've continued on the Bluberry Scarf in Noro but on size 9 needles. I'm happy with the color wave and the feel of the fabric. I began the second skein yesterday. A picture will be posted soon.
Friday had a great lunch with highschool friend scOtt at Panera. Four hours flew by! We should do this again!
Worked on Saturday and went to learn to play Mah Jongg at Mike's house with Lady Julie and Jeff. We decided not to play Mah Jongg and enjoy company wallowing. Good food and excellent company was enjoyed. Watched Down with Love which I thought was fun.
Sunday was quiet and allowed me to spend time on taking care of myself and my yard.

No comments: