Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Simply Shetland 4 book

While I was at TNNA, I got to see some information about upcoming books.
I'm looking forward to Simply Shetland 4 because there are some wonderful men's sweaters. It is out in "fall 2007" so it could be before Christmas?

You know how hard it is to find good men's sweater patterns that are interesting to knit? It's hard people! I'm going to need to write my own patterns. *wouldn't it be cool to actually get something published on knitty? It has to be better than most of the items from this issue.

Speaking of patterns, Kent left a comment and asked if I have a favorite sock pattern.
No, I don't have a favorite pattern. I haven't been able to get a sock that doesn't bunch on the top of my foot around the ankle. I do like toe-up sock patterns because I can be certain not to run out of yarn if I have two skeins. Yarmando has a nice pattern that he's working on frequently. (check out the sidebar). Do you have any suggestions?

Since you're reading this, did you answer my sock questionnaire? Please do! Spread the news, I'm looking for information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I juest read Kent's comment. What I'm left wondering is, what's so special about your "dimensions"? hmmm? Do you have strange gargyole feet like Matt or something?