Friday, May 7, 2010

Thinking about classes

I've been thinking about classes that might be interesting to teach at my LYS. The trouble for me right now is that I don't have a lot of time to create a new curriculum. Thoughts?



Jeremy suggested his Shadow Knit Greek Key Scarf.   It's a nice scarf and would be a nice one day class.  He's given permission to use the pattern. 

The Leaf Lace Shawl and Swallowtail Shawl are high on the list. Of course, I have to review the copyright for these patterns. I really want to find a pattern that I could get the students to purchase and have good options for yarns.  I'm trying to use up my sock stash yarn.  I also don't want a class to go on for too long. 

I've been really enjoying listening to Hoxton Handmade Podcast. Have you heard it? I'm enjoying the essays and humor of the magazine reviews.  I'll vlog about my love affair on this a bit later. 

No comments: