Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Joshual in progress

I've mentioned Josh on the blog before. He is an amazingly quick knit learner.

Just last week, he was designing his own lace which KnitMeredith is test knitting the lace shawl, The Joshual.

I snapped a picture of the progress tonight.


It is being knit with a Noro yarn I think is cotton, wool and silk (with nylon thrown in). I like the simple pattern and the color.

But wait, did you notice that knot? What, you didn't see it? Let me help you with that. Here's a close-up.



I snapped a picture of the pattern but I didn't ask if I could post it. Josh, if you read this, can I post the pattern?

I'll post a picture of the FO if possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ger, you're so funny! It is turning into a lovely shawl.

And don't Meredith's nails look fabulous?

--D