Saturday, October 29, 2011
Backstage Lavender Shawl Update
I'm backstage before the first performance Saturday with an update on the lavender shawl. I made a mistake by not keeping the center back stitch plain. I involved it in the YO, k2tog lace pattern.
Here's a close-up of the error. I'm trying to fix this while I have time duringyoday's performances. I'm not sure it will work but I'm going to try.
I tried and I didn't work. It looks like extra stitches will be added. I'm going to pull out the fishnet lace pattern and start this section over with a bit more attention on what the lace should be doing.