I got my delivery from the Interweave Hurt Books Sale.
The hurt books that were delivered include:
- Gossamer Webs by Galina Khmeleva. The hurt part was the bent top. That would have happened anyway. I'm glad I got it.
- Harmony Guides: Lace & Eyelets edited by Erika Knight. This 50% off book had a bent corners at the top and bottom. I can live with those. I'm taking this one with me tonight as I consider a new shawl to knit for a friend.
- Knitting Ganseys by Beth Brown-Reinsel had the back top corner bent. It's the same type of bend that would be created when I put things back on the bookshelf.
- Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle wasn't a hurt book but it was on my wishlist for awhile. I deserved a new book, don't you think? I just saw the errata for the book. My, there are quite a few corrections needed. I'll check my copy before starting any shawl.
- Traditional Knitted Lace Shawls by Martha Waterman is another "healthy book" that's been on my wishlist. I'm gathering an arsenal of lace books and this one had to be included.