Saturday, July 19, 2008

What do you knit when it's hot?

It was hot here today. So hot in fact that I didn't do any yard work like I planned. The heat got me thinking about knitting during hot weather. I think knitting socks are a great idea for summer knitting. Socks are portable and small so the yarn doesn't need to sit on my lap and make me too warm.

This video shows you some of my socks that are available for me to knit. What do you like to knit during the summer? The tangling of the knitting socks on two circs gets me a little frustrated. I think I'm just going to stop trying. *grin*

Plurk is a microblogging site that can be rather addicting.
Nanner Socks is a pattern designed by WendyKnits.

1 comment:

NextVanGogh said...

You are too cute, you crack me up!

Anyway, at the moment I'm working on a lace scarf with Baby Alpaca, it's light and airy. Of course I'm working on socks as well but put down cause I'm bored with them.

I totally agree with the 2 circs, gets so messy and tangly. I'm not a fan of ML either, so I like my DPN's. :)

Hope your summer is going well, albeit hotter than ....