Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fountain Pens

I went to the Mall at Tuttle Crossing to visit Paradise Pens on Sunday with the M's. Paradise Pens in the Tuttle MallShe needed to find refills for her Waterman fountain pen. They had them!



I snapped a photo of this display.

Sherpa for your sharpieThey have a new Sherpa Pen case. Interesting way to dress up your sharpie pen.
I bought a Lamy Safari Pen. It's a nice pen. You might want to pick one up for yourself. Not a huge investment and a nice introduction to using a fountain pen. Apparently, E Gordon Gee favors these pens in red. I expect he buys them by the dozens.
The Cartier Pens are beautiful.

Denise, the store manager, was the perfect person to help us. I enjoy talking to people who are passionate about what they do and Denise is passionate about fountain pens.

No comments: