Monday, August 2, 2010

Purple Earth Socks Top View


Purple Earth Socks Top View
Originally uploaded by knittingbrow
I wore these socks today and was very pleased with how they felt and wore. I find myself having to pull up my store bought socks so often during the day that I considered looking for sock garters. I didn't once need to pull up these socks. :). The ribbing was sturdy and the overall fit perfect. The top part of the rib is K2p2. Below that is a round 1 K3P3 row, round 2 is K1P. I this this was a st pattern used for the first Sock Wars Sock. I wanted to share how happy I was with these socks. You should knit yourself a pair.
I blogged about these socks last week. Can you tell I'm really happy?

Knit using the Evil Sock Genius Pattern (Alpha version) in Claudia Hand Painted Yarns Fingering Merino in the color "Purple Earth." I did magic loop on a size 2.5mm Addi Turbo circular needle.

No comments: